YouTube Dark Mode Android Enable
With a new design, you can have fun to explore videos you love more easily and quickly than before. Just tap an icon or swipe to switch between recommended videos, your subscriptions, or your account. You can also subscribe to your favorite channels, create playlists, edit and upload videos, express yourself with comments or shares, cast a video to your TV, and more – all from inside the app.
Youtube for Android on your smartphone, you can transform its background from pure white to complete dark gray by switching on the Dark theme. The app shows a pop-up notify you of the arrival of the Dark theme. You need to go to Settings And then go to General After that press the account icon form the top-right corner of your Youtube app and then tap the Dark theme option.
How To Enable Dark Mode on YouTube
- 1. Go To Playstore and update your YouTube app
- 2. After Update Go To your Youtube app
- 3. Now go settings icon and tap
- 4. Tap General settings
- 5. Select the 2nd option and Enable Dark Mode
Update Your Youtube App Here
Get the official YouTube app for Android phones and tablets. See what the world is watching — from the hottest music videos to what’s trending in gaming, entertainment, news, and more. Subscribe to channels you love, share with friends, and watch on any device.
- Current Version: Varies with the device
- Installs: 1,000,000,000+
- Updated: October 17, 2018
- Offered By: Google LLC
- Developer: Visit Website
- Pubg On Mobile Game Download And Install
- How To Delete Facebook Account Permanently
- WWE Smack Pain Android Game Download
- Top 10 Best Android Video Editors
- Kinemaster For Pc Download and install
Thanks For Reading This Article…