How To Solve/Fix UC Browser Retrying Download Problem.
UC Browser Provides us better Internet speed than any other browser because it uses its won some algorithm to download files at high speed. it also sports pause and resumes feature which helps us to download large files because sometimes we need to break our download procedure due to a network problem or any other reason. Sometimes, our downloading process gets stopped at the last moment, and we are not able to resume it. so now the question is How To Solve/Fix Uc Browser Retrying Download Problem? We At www.technogone.com
How To Fix This Problem.
First Step Open UC Browser App and select your corrupted file retrying and press file and tap to hold and select “Details” option, and copy page “URL”.
- After Copy Page “URL” Delete File From UC Browser.
- After Delete, Your Corrupted File Go to the UC Browser Folder now you will see two files of the same name that you are downloading, for example, I am downloading Batman Game and my download got failed at 79%. so now I need to go to file manager >UC Downloads>, and I have two files named Batman Game And Batman.cfg.
- Now Create a new folder on your “SD Card” with the name of “Resume”.
- Copy and paste both files steps 3 in the folder.
- Again Open Uc Browser and start downloading the same file again from the same link.
- Now, you will find that files start downloading from the beginnings but don’t worry the main trick is the rest.
- Pause the download process After 6-7% press pause button.
- Then again go to file manager > UC Download> Now Delete those two files. ( Downloading and.Cfg file).
- now go to the folder “Resume” where you moved first two downloading files and move them back to UC download folder.
- you’re almost done. now again open UC browser And Resume Your Download file. it will start downloading from that breakpoint where it was failed.
Now Solved Uc Browser Retrying Problem
- If You are unable to find them.Cfg file in Uc Download folder, then download and install Es file Manager form play store. Enable show hidden files option and recheck the Uc Download folder from the ES file explorer, you will be able to see the .cfg file.
Download Uc Browser Latest Version Here.
I Hope you liked the post. if you still face any problem or any error then feel free to comment in the comment box Don’t forget to share the post thanks to seeing this post.