Spotify For India Launched On 3 April.
Spotify gives you instant access to millions of songs-from old favorite to the latest hits. Just hit play to stem anything you like.
Spotify a Music Steaming giant, is planning to launch the platform in the country.
The company’s co-founder and CEO Daniel EK revealed his plan to launch the platform is some of the biggest markets in the world, including India, Russia, and Africa which has a very rich musical culture. He was speaking at the company’s investor day presentation.
- Listen everwhere Spotify works on your computer, mobile, tablet and TV.
- Unlimited. Ad-free Music No ads. No interruption. Just music.
- Download Music and listen offline keep playing. even when you don’t have a connection.
- Premium sounds better to get ready for incredible sound quality.
- More than 50 million Users are listening to Spotify in their cars.
some of the players also provide the free version of the music streaming service, which lacks many important features available in paid services. besides, freemium models come with a series of brand advertisements.
Spotify has been preparing for the India market for some time. it already has 308 employees in the country. in January this year, it hired Akshat Harbola as the head of India operations.
At its Live investors’ pitch, Spotify’s CEO had said that the app plays a big role in the music industry and is an ideal marketplace for both consumers and artists. He informed that the company reaped $5 Billion in 2017 form paid Subscriptions and ads and talked about experience its analytics tools offer to the artist- especially those are using the platform in search of success.