Share Mobile Phone Internet On PC Using USB Cable
What is USB Android Tethering?
Tethering Means sharing the internet connection of an internet-capable mobile phone with other devices. this sharing can be offered over a wireless LAN (WI-FI), or over Bluetooth, or by physical connection using a cable Tethering.
The focus of this article is USB tethering.
Android mobile phones can behave as an external network interface usbN, connected via the USB infrastructure. the USB interface is in turn connected to the mobile the phone LAN, providing DHCP server, DNS server, gateway and so on.
that is how a mobile phone can provide an internet connection to another device.
Android phones are already equipped to provide this functionality simply connect the USB cable.
How To Connect Mobile Internet Via Tethering.
1. Go to the mobile “settings” and select the option “More”.
2. After Select “More” Option, Select “Tethering And Portable Hotspot”.
3. After Select “Tethering and Portable hotspot” Connect Your USB Cable to your Computer, laptop, and pc.
4. After Connect, Your Cable to your computer or laptop unlock USB tethering option and when a USB cable is not connected, the USB not Connected Showing.
5. Connect your cable to your pc Press and tap “USB tethering” and on USB internet now notify your computer USB internet network incoming
The other device should instantly recognize the phone as a “modem” with internet access. the further configuration may be required, which depends on the computer using the tethered connection. for example, you may have to accept the installation of new software when prompted by windows.
- When tethering is active, a Tethering or Hotspot active notification icon appears. choose that notification to further configure tethering.
- Unlike creating a WI-FI Hotspot, you don’t need to disable the WI-FI radio to active USB tethering.
- Sharing the digital network connection incurs data usage charges against your cellular plan. be careful with your data usage when you’re sharing a connection.
Follow This Easy Steps And Connect Your USB Tethering Internet Connections.