Do you want to install Kali Linux on Windows 10? Kali Linux s Debian-derived Linux distribution designed for digital forensics and penetration testing.
In this guide, we will install Kali Linux on Windows 10 using Virtual Box.
There is the greatest way to use Kali Linux on Windows 7, Windows, 8, Windows, 10 and that is Virtual Box. it lets you run Kali Linux on Windows Platform without formating and reinstalling any os.
What is Virtual Box?
This is the Virtual Software and lets you run any OS on Computers or Laptops like Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and etc.
Virtual Box is free to download and open-source software. Developed by Oracle Corporation and created by GmbH.
You may have installed it on Windows, macOS, Linux, Solaris, and Open Solaris and etc platform you can use it for free.
What is Kali Linux?
Kali Linux an Operating system and Developed by Offensive Security Certified Professional, it’s based on Debian and it was developed for Specialized purpose.
System Requirements for Kali Linux
- A minimum of 20 GB disk space for the Kali Linux install.
- RAM for i386 and amd64 architectures, minimum: 1GB, Recommended: 2GB or more.
- CD-DVD Drive / USB boot support/ VirtualBox
- Kali Linux Bootable Pendrive (if you are not using Virtual Box)
- Processor: Intel i3, AMD and more.
How to Install Kali Linux on Windows 10
Check out the video tutorial and Learn Kali Linux Installation for Free.