Do you want to have a complete desktop experience with an opportunity to download millions of Android apps? If yes, then PrimeOS is the only tool that you need. It’s time to say goodbye to your traditional Windows or macOS versions because PrimeOS brought you an opportunity to add some exciting features to your device. Gone are the days when you had to stay restricted to the exact Windows and macOS experience.
PrimeOS will give you a platform where you can enjoy all the Android features without giving up on the standard desktop version. We are here to brief our audience about this magic tool that you would love to have on your devices. If you are interested in some better change, don’t skip a single word till the end and learn how this new OS will upgrade your system in just a few minutes!
Feature highlights of PrimeOS:
The first and foremost thing about any product is the features that make it stand high in the market. We know you all must be curious to know about the exciting features of this incredible operating system that you can get your hands on. The following are some highlights that every PrimeOS user must know about. So, with no further ado, let’s have a look!
Android gaming experience:
Playing android games is not a piece of cake on your desktop or laptop. But Decapro key mapping tool in PrimeOS will help you play all your favorite Android games on your device with a keyboard and mouse.
With PrimeOS, you can play your all-time favorite games like subway surfers and PUBG on your desktop or laptop computers.
Location spoofing is another perk of this incredible operating system tool that helps you play GPS restricted games on your device. Not only the games but this location Spoofer can be used to download any location restricted games or apps.
Desktop features experience:
- You can enjoy typical desktop features like the start menu and taskbar etc.
- It offers multiple windows support with buttons like maximize, minimize, resize and close.
- You can also disable multi-window support for the apps according to your needs.
- General keyboard shortcuts are also available with this exciting operating system version.
- You can pin apps to the taskbar and get system notifications like a traditional desktop OS.
Some added features:
PrimeOS has open G-apps built-in, and you don’t have to download them individually.
- File Name: 879MB
- ISO: primeos_classic_0.4.5.iso
- Installer: PrimeOS_Classic_0.4.5_Installer.exe
- Type: Virtual Android OS
- File Name: 1GB
- ISO: primeos_standard_0.4.5.iso
- Type: Virtual Android OS
- File Name: 1.1GB
- ISO: primeos_mainline_0.4.5.iso
- Installer: PrimeOS_Mainline_0.4.5_Installer.exe
- Type: Virtual Android OS
PrimeOS System Requirements
- Processor: Core i3 processor or higher (Core i5 and i7 are recommended)
- RAM: 4GB of RAM at least
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7 or later,
- Storage: 8GB of hard disk space
- Internet: Downloading Apps from PlayStore
How to install PrimeOS on PC?
Now, you must be looking for an ultimate guide about how to download and install PrimeOS on a PC. That’s why we decided to share the complete step-by-step procedure to download the tool and enjoy its features limitlessly on your PC. So, without any further delay, let’s get started!
- First of all, you need to download the installer from the above link.
- After that, launch the .exe file and then select the drive that you have to part for PrimeOS.
- Now, mention the space MegaBytes for PrimeOS and then confirm the installation.
- You will see many new partition formatting for cmd and disk manager pop-up, but you have to ignore them all.
- After that, the installation will start after restarting the device.
- After successful installation, you can use boot the menu with PrimeOS and Windows.
How to download apps on it?
After successfully installing PrimeOS on your PC, it will ask you to set up the operating system with different settings. First, log in to your PC with PrimeOS and then sign in to your Gmail account on PC and allow everything on PC. After doing this, you have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, go to the google play store.
- Search for the application or game that you want to install.
- Click on the “install” button to start the installation.
- After that successful installation, click on the application to launch it and enjoy!
Look how simple it is to download your favorite Android apps and games on PrimeOS.
Perks of using PrimeOS:
A few years back, Remix OS was everyone’s favorite Android OS for PC, but now, people wanted something upgraded, and then the company came up with PrimeOS. Although it works just like Remix OS, we all need to learn about the advantages of PrimeOS so that we can expect from it. The following are some significant perks of using PrimeOS that every user should know about. So, with no further delay, let’s have a look!
- The first thing that attracts the users is the interface. PrimeOS has an incredible and easy-to-use interface that stuns the users with its simplicity and ease of use. No more complex options, and the interface is there to confuse you.
- Performance is the other most important thing that users are most concerned about. PrimeOS shows the best and the fastest performance when compared to the rest Android emulators in the market. Moreover, you can use all the Windows and Android on a single device without affecting the performance.
- A built-in file manager will keep you from all the troubles of organizing your files on your PC. And it is one of the best things about PrimeOS for which people are leaned towards it. You can manage your images, audio files, videos, documents, pdf files, and all other types separately in the file manager. This sortation makes it easier for you to find the file quickly through the file manager.
- Game centre is the most incredible feature of PrimeOS that helps you download all your favourite Android games, including PUBG and subway surfers, on your PC. In addition, this operating system enables the Play store to download son PC so that you can download all your favourite apps and games on PC and enjoy them even if you don’t have a cell phone.
5 Best Remix OS Alternatives Android Emulator
PrimeOS is leading the market for being the best Android emulator for PC. It gives you a whole new Android experience on your PC. You no longer need to be restricted to your Windows and macOS when working on a PC.
Get PrimeOS now and enjoy an unlimited Android experience on PC and laptops.