Although jailbreaking has slowed right down, a whole slew of Cydia alternatives have been released over the years, all offering free access to modified apps and games, plus loads of other content. Panda Helper has shown itself to be one of the most reliable, and it even works on Android devices. And now you can install it on your Mac or Windows PC. Here’s how.
How to Download Panda Helper on Mac or Windows
Although Panda Helper doesn’t have native support for desktop operating systems, it does have support for Android. Because of that, installing a simple, free Android emulator on your computer means you can use Panda Helper. Two of the best emulators for this are BlueStacks and Nox Player. They are both free, powerful, and simple to use. You will also need a Google account – if you don’t have one or don’t want to use your current one, set up another one for free.
- Download BlueStacks android emulator
- Now download the Panda Helper APK file – again, use only the official source
- Find the APK on your system, extract the contents, and right-click on the .apk file
- Click on Open With (emulator) and the Android emulator opens
- You could also drag the file into the open emulator or use the search bar in the emulator to search for Panda Helper
- Either way, click the Panda Helper file in the Android emulator and let it install
- You will see the icon on the emulator home page when it is finished
How to Download Panda Helper on iPhone
- Using Safari browser, open the Panda Helper download page.
- Tap a configuration profile download button and then tap Install on the new page
- On your home screen is a button marked “Loading” and an app installation indicator.
- If the indicator reads “Waiting,” tap it, and the installation will begin.
- When the installation is done, you will see Panda Helper on your home screen.
- Tap the app icon, and a popup message will tell you to Trust The App.
- Open your Settings app, tap General and go to Profiles & Device Management.
- Tap the Panda Helper profile and tap Trust
- Panda Helper app is now ready for you to use.
How to Use Panda Helper:
Using Panda Helper is easy:
- Launch the emulator on your computer and use your Google account to sign in
- Click on the Panda Helper icon
- Search for an app or game in the store and click it
- Click on Download and wait – you will see the icon on the emulator home page when it is installed
Frequently Asked Questions:
Every day we get questions about Panda Helper, specifically about using it on Windows or macOS. Here are the answers to the common ones, telling you everything you need to know about Panda Helper
Why won’t Panda Helper Download or Verify?
This is a certificate issued. Panda Helper is built using expired enterprise certificates, and these get revoked by Apple or Google regularly. The developers work hard to replace the certificates before this can happen, but they don’t always get there in time. If this happens, delete Panda Helper and leave things for a few hours. Try again, and the developers should have been able to replace the certificate. In some cases, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.
Panda Helper Won’t Work – Why Not?
Panda Helper is an unofficial ,app and the developers use expired enterprise certificates. Google doesn’t support these and they will revoke them on a regular basis, stopping the app from working. The developers of Panda Helper do try to replace them before this happens but they can’t always do it in time. If this happens to you, delete Panda Helper and wait a few hours. Try again. The developers should have replaced the certificate.
How Safe is Panda Helper?
Panda Helper is 100% safe to use. The developers monitor the app carefully – if they see any issues or a user reports one via their Twitter feed, an update is immediately issued to fix it. It’s down to you to make sure you install the updates as it’s the only way to guarantee your safety. Also, install reputable antivirus software on your computer to cover your own back.
Why Use Panda Helper on Desktop?
Because you have much better resources at your disposal, including a bigger screen, better graphics, more RAM and storage, faster processors, and more. Plus you are getting a great, free alternative to the Microsoft or Mac app stores.
Give Panda Helper a try today – it’s completely free to use, safe, legal and it offers a huge choice of modified games, tweaked apps, game emulators, screen recorders, and much more. Millions of people use it as their alternative to the official app stores so join them today and see what you’ve been missing.