NoxPlayer is fully optimized, and it will be more stable and smoother for both games and apps. You can directly download the Nox App Player Offline setup file and run o your Windows PC.
Android Emulator is the best way to play your favorite Android games on your Windows and MAC computer for free.
If you are trying to play Android games on your computer then, Nox App Player can help you to run them.
What is Nox Player?
Nox Player is an Android Emulator that lets you run Android apps and games on your Windows or Mac Computer for free.
It comes with powerful Android 7 and gets the latest updates, more stable and smoother gameplay. This emulator specially designs for games. If you are a game lover please try.
This is one of the most popular gaming emulators in the market if you play Android games on PC then, you have heard about the emulator.
Nox App Player Features
- Keyboards Control: You get full of control on your Keyboard, open keyboard mapping only with one-click, experience your games like real gaming PC, you can set up keyboard controls according to your taste.
- Multi-Instances: You can run multiple instances at the same time to play more games.
- Gamepad: You will able to connect your gaming pad, joystick.
- Script Recording: If you want to record your gameplay then, Nox Player lets you record your screen.
- Faster and Smoother: Nox Player comes with greater enhanced powers, it makes your gameplay smoother and faster so that you can play your game hassle-free.
Before you install the Nox App Player on your computer, make sure your System Requirements.
- Windows XP (32) SP3/WIndows Vista/ Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 10
- AMD or Intel (CPU with visualization Technology supports preferred at least 512MB Ram.
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ Supports
- At Least 1GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps you may install) and 300MB under the system disk.
How To Install Nox Player on Windows
If you want to install Nox Player for Windows System, please follow these steps.
Step 1. Download Nox Player from below link or official website http://en.bignox.com.
Step 2. Once you successfully download, go to the download folder and open Installer file.
Step 3. Now you have to double click on Nox Installer Setup File, make sure you have connected with the Internet because it needs to download some files.
You can also download Nox Offline Installer file. Click Here.
In offline Installer you don’t need to connect Internet.
Step 4. Select the Installation Directory. where you want to install Nox Installer, the default selected Drive C:
It will be installed automatically and you can run it using desktop icon after installation it makes a default shortcut icon.
You can download the Nox App Player from the below links.
How to use Video Recorder on Nox Player
- Open and download Video Recorder on the ToolBar.
- You need to click “Record” to start Screen Recording.
- If you want to “Stop” recording just click the stop button.
There are some helpful functions that help you to make your screen recording good.
- You can delete the selected video.
- Play videos directly.
- Open the folder where the video is located.
- Delete videos.
- Modify the saving path.
Complete Installation Tutorial Video
You may like:
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NOX player safe?
Is NOX player free?
If you’re not pleased with BlueStacks Android Emulator, go to Nox Player Offline Installer and check your games and software how it functions and let us know by commenting.