MuMu App Player is an excellent choice for running Android APK files on Windows computers. The simulator provides incredibly useful functionality and is compatible with low-end PCs. Key Mapping, among other things. MuMu offline installer complete version is available for free download.
There are several Android emulators available on the market, but only a few of them enable you to play games at 120FPS. MuMu supports 60FPS and 120FPS. In this post, we will go through everything you need to know about the MuMu simulator, including how to download it and how to configure it. Keep reading to learn how to access your favorite applications and games on PC.
Android gaming is popular these days, and everybody wants to play games on their pc or laptop, but they don’t know which emulator is right for their needs. MuMu is a trustable emulator that lets you play famous games on your Windows 7/8/10 computer for free. It has a number of convenient functions, such as import APK, which allows you to download and install apps from third-party websites. If you can’t locate the games you want to try on Google Play, look for them in a browser and save them to the emulator.
Also Read: 15 Best Android Emulator for gaming and running apps
Features of MuMu Emulator
- Support low-end PCs
- You can enable FPS up to 120
- High performance while running games
- Pre-installed Google Playstore
- Import APK from PC
- Rotate screen
- Make it phone or tablet
- Adjustable Screen resolution
- Keymapping, click the screen to set click button
- Support Gamepad
- Easy Instllation process
- Adjustable performance Low, Medium and High, Custom
- Fake location
- File Manager, Gallery, Downloads and Settings, Browser
- Support Multiple lauanges
- Run-on Windows 7/8/10
- Clean interface
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: x86/x86_64 Processor (Intel or AMD CPU)
- GPU: Graphic driver with OpenGL 2.0.
- RAM: Minimum of 2Gigabyte.
- Disk Space: 2GB free storage.
- Virtualization Technology: Intel VT-x / AMD-V enabled from Bios.
- Internet: Requires to download 600MB
How to download and Install MuMu App Player
Installing and downloading MuMu App Player is so easy, you just need to follow a few steps to set it up. But before starting it, make sure your PC meets system requirements. If it doesn’t meet then it will not work with your operating system. How you can do it in the right way.
Step 1: Download MuMu Emulator installer
As you know to install any software we need a setup file, so you can click the button below to download the installer file. The file is tested with antivirus so there is no malware, download it securely.
Step 2: Install MuMu Emulator
When you run the setup, it will start checking your hardware environments, it checks Graphics card supports OpenGL2.0, Hyper-V is turned off, Graphics card supports DirecX 11.0, CPU type meets the minimum configuration requirements, Color quality, Memory is larger than 2G, VT supported, and VT enabled.
Once it is done, click on “Continue” button to complete further process, now here you can see a few more options, it lets you change the installation location, click “Custom Install’ to select the partition where you want to install or keep it default. Now you have to click on Accept MuMu Emulator EULA.
MuMu App Player requires you to download some additional files which size is 34/540MB. The installation have divided in 5 parts, DL NemuBox, DOwnload MuMu, Install NemuBox, Install MuMu and Install complete. So you have to wait until it completes every single task.
Step 3: Launch MuMu emulator
When you complete downloading and installing, it will automatically launch, now you will be able to see logo of the emulator and the simple interface with a few pre-installed applications. In the first screen, it asks you to login with Google Playstore. You can not download any apps from PlayStore until you enter your login details. It also comes with a file manager where you can store your files/ media etc.
You can also run it from your desktop screen, it creates a shortcut icon. Now you can experience limitless games on it, enabling high-graphic, maximum frame rates if you have a powerful computer or laptop. If you face any kind of slow down issue, you can change the settings to low-specs.
How to enable 120 FPS on a MuMu emulator?
The emulator understands the latest technology, and you have the option to enable FPS up to 120. But you must have a powerful CPU to perform this task. If you don’t have a good rig then don’t enable it, it can slow down your performance. Here is how you can.
- First, you need to run emulator
- You can find a setting icon on the tap bar, click on that.
- Now go to the last option which is Game settings
- You can see two option “Enable HFR (60 FPS) and Extra High FPS Mode (120FPS)
- Click on second option to enable it
- When you enable it, you need to restart emulator
Enable HFR (60FPS)
1. THe mode is suitable for medium or high end PCs with a GTX 660 or better graphics.
2. If startup exceptions or updating failures occur, you need to turn it off.
Extra High FPS Mode (120FPS)
- The mode is suitable for high-ends PCs having a refresh rate of at least 120Hz.
Is MuMu emulator available for macOS
Unfortunately, the emulator is not available on the Apple Mac OS platform; it was designed exclusively for Windows users; if you are a Windows user, you can use it; however, you can use an alternative emulator to obtain MuMu app player features; thus, there is no way to run it on any operating system other than Windows.
How to change resolution
The emulator also provides you a customizable screen, which you can set according to your monitor or laptop screen. It rotates in tablet or phone mode. Games will automatically set their resolution.
- Run emulator
- Open emulator settings not OS
- Now go to the 3rd option “Interface”
- Resolution settings, 1024×576(Small), 1280×720(Medium) 1440×810(Large) and Custom.
- If you want to change it manually then select custom and enter your resolution area.
- It enables you a few more options, Window position and size, brightness adjustment and FPS settings.
The best part of this emulator is you can enable Gamepad, you just have to connect gamepad with your computer or laptop and you can setup keys using the gampad option. This is can be convient option for those who like to play games using gamepad.
MuMu App Player Alternative
|Android Emulator||Operating System|
|Nox App Player||macOS and Windows|
|Ko Player||macOS and Windows|
|LD Player||Windows Only|
|MEmu Player||Windows OS|
MuMu emulator provides you with useful functionality as well as decent performance while playing games. You will use it to complete your favorite activity. If you are unable to set it up, do watch the full tutorial video that we have included above. The simulator is compatible with Windows 7/8/10, so it doesn’t matter which Microsoft version you’re using. If you are having trouble downloading and installing MuMu emulator, please leave a comment below.