LD Player is an optimized Android Emulator that can be used for heavy gaming, download the latest version of it on your computer or laptop for free to run games such as PUBG Mobile, Free Fire. LD Player lets you experience Mobile gaming on your big screen without mirroring your smartphone. The emulator supports the Windows platform.
In this guide, we will show you how you can download and install the LD Player emulator on your computer or laptop. It supports both processor Intel or AMD, Recently developers optimized it to perform better while gaming. We have also tested it on low and PCs, worked well.
If you are excited to play popular titles on it then one thing that makes you happier is a custom control, you can customize your keyboard and mouse. If you have a powerful Rig then you can enable high FPS graphics to experience realistic games. LD Player lets you record gameplay videos, And you can also take a screenshot of your screen. There are lots of Android applications that are not available on the Google Play Store like ES File Explorer but you can download them from a third-party website and import them directly into it.
The emulator provides the best game settings and, it’s specially dedicated to PUBG mobile you will have the option to select the 720p, 1080, or 2K if you have a GTX960 graphic card. You can even enable HDR mode. One of the best parts of this emulator is that if you want to increase performance then you can select a multi-core CPU as well as Ram. Allow it 4GB ram then it works so smoothly.
What is LD Player
LD Player is computer software that has functionalists to run Android packages. The emulator released by Xuanzhi International Co, Limited. LD Player based on the new Android 7.1 kernel. It makes an Android environment on your Windows PC to handle apps. It has pre-installed Google PlayStore and LD Store, which can be used to download thousands of apps.
- Video recording: You can record your gameplay in HD quality.
- Automatically rotate screen: When you open an app or game it will automatically turn the screen according to the interface.
- Tablet mode: You can enable tab mod.
- Multiple languages: English, Indonesia, Chinese, Japanese, Malaysia, Portuguese, and many more.
- ADB Debug: You can close connections, remote network connections.
- Wallpapers: You can choose custom wallpapers.
- Keyboard Shortcuts: Set easy-to-navigate shortcut keys.
- HD audio: It supports high-quality audio.
- High FPS: You can enable up to 120FPS.
- PUBG Mobile: Support up to 2K graphics.
- Resolution: Tablet, Mobile, Ultra-wide, or Customize.
- Multicore: It can use a multi-core CPU to provide better performance.
- Customizable Ram: Support up to 4GB.
- Disk Management: Automatically expand when there is not enough space.
- Take a Screenshot: Take a shot of your emulator using sidebar tools.
- Import apps: It has a feature to import apps from the computer.
- Virtual GPS: IT can be used in multiple apps.
- Multiplayer: You can enjoy the games with your friends.
- Custom Controls: Set easy to use keyword controller.
- Pre–installed apps: Browser, PlayStore, Gallery, Downloads, File Manager.
- Free to download.
- User-friendly interface.
How to Download and Install LD Player on Windows
The guide allows you to freely download LD Player. The installation process is quite simple; you can set it up in just a couple of minutes. Here is how you can install it.
Step 1: You need to download emulator
First, you will have to download and install a file on your PC. To download and click on the above buttons, we have provided you both an installer offline and online. Which you want you can save into your PC.
Step 2: Install LD player
To install this emulator you have to open the download folder, find the installation file which is “LDPlayer_4.0.exe” and open it, if it doesn’t open then launch it using “Run as administrator”. Some time anti-virus can block this file so disable antivirus for a while and reopen it. Don’t worry, it does not contain any virus.
Step 3: Select language and location
When you open it, the emulator lets you select your language, so first, select your language which you want. You can also customize your installation location. To customize click on the below button and select drive and folder where you want to install or keep it default to extract files into drive [C:], click on the yellow ‘Install’ button. It will take a few minutes to install on your computer, don’t close the window until you get to the start button.
Step 4: Start LD Player
Once it completes the extraction process, it will show you a yellow start button to run the LD player. It takes a moment to complete the first impression then it takes you to the home screen. Where you can use pre-installed apps.
Watch Video Tutorial
The emulator automatically creates a shortcut icon on the desktop, so that users can run directly.
LD Player System Requirements
Here is minimum system requirements, before download measure it.
- Operating System: Only support Windows platform.
- Processor: It can run on both Intel or AMD 86x / x64.
- Ram: Required minimum of 2GB Ram.
- Hard Disk: Free of space 2.60GB.
- LD Player size for PC: 412MB.
How to download apps using Google Playstore
The emulator comes with the world’s popular store which is Google Play Store, you will be able to download apps and games directly into your emulator using the store. This is one of the safest ways to access Android applications. Here is how you can configure it.
Step 1: Run LD Player
First you have to run the emulator from your desktop.
Step 2: Open Google PlayStore
Go to the ‘System apps’ then launch the PlayStore.
Step 3: Login with Gmail ID
You must have one Gmail account to login with Google Play Store, it does not allow you to download applications without login, in case you don’t have an account you can create a new account as well. Enter the Gmail ID and password.
Step 4: Search the app name
Once you log in with your Gmail account, enter the app name which you want to download then, search, click on the green ‘Install’ button. It will take a few minutes to download, and also depends on your internet speed. You can enjoy popular titles like PUBG Mobile, Free Fire.
How to record videos using the screen recorder
The emulator has the capability to record screen content, you can capture any game in HD quality. Recorded clips will be saved into a computer drive, here is how you can record.
- Open emulator.
- Go to the right-side toolbar.
- Click on ‘Video’ simbol.
- You get a pop-up then click on ‘Start recording’.
- If you want to stop or pause recording then, click on the top right option, where it shows you the timing of the video and the stop, pause button.
Once you stop video, it will automatically save into your PC drive [E:], you can change the location if you want.
How to customize screen resolution
It has capability to customise screen resolution, here is how you can do it.
- First, you need to run the emulator.
- Open settings from the right sidebar.
- Go to the ‘Advanced’ option.
- You have a choice to select Tablet, Mobile, or Ultra.
- If you want to select manually then click on the last option ‘Customize’.
When you change the screen resolution of the emulator, it asks you to restart then allows it, after that it will fit into that size which you have selected. This setting can help you a lot while gaming.
Change FPS Rate to 120fps
The emulator has the capability to support the highest FPS rate, which provides you smooth gameplay, but before you apply this setting, you must have a monitor that supports 120 FPS. It requires powerful resources. If you rig low-end then don’t run games at 120FPS, here is how you can change FPS.
- Launch the emulator from the desktop.
- Go to the settings tab from the side toolbar.
- Select ‘Game settings’ then select ‘Rate setup‘.
- It comes with 60FPS by default, to select 90 or 120FPS.
Also Read: 4 Best Android emulators for 2GB Ram PC
It also allow you some advanced settings, support ASTC Texture, 2K graphics and etc.
Is LD Player available for macOS?
LD player is a reliable Android Emulator, but unfortunately, it’s not available for Mac platforms, supporting only Microsoft Windows. The developer hasn’t released it for Mac users so far. There are a variety of Android Emulators developed for Mac machines like LD players. You will get all the similar features that you get in this emulator. Here we have listed some of the best emulators for you
Android emulator for macOS
1: BlueStacks is one of the most popular Android Emulators Among Us, it lets you play powerful games in high graphics. You can download it for both operating systems Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac OS.
2. NOX Player is another best Android Emulator which provides you an opportunity to play Android games on your Mac computer for free. It supports screen recording features with high definition output. you must be eager to play Android stuff on it. download it from the link below.
LD Player ranks for best performance, which you can experience while playing games, it’s available free to use. Hope you find it useful, If you still can’t Download and Install LD Player on your Windows computer then comment down below with the error report, we will fix the issue.