How to Share Mobile Internet to PC
Share your mobile internet to your PC easily if you want to know that How you can share your mobile internet on your PC then you can easily simply you have to follow some steps after that you will be able to share your mobile net to PC/Laptop.
Often whenever our PC net ends then you can connect easily your mobile internet to PC
It’s very simple to connect Internet to PC, in this article we are not using WIFI-Hotspot rather then we will use USB tethering connection for connecting only you need one USB cable and you will be able to share your mobile internet on PC.
If you are using USB Tethering Connection for sharing internet to mobile to PC then you will diffidently get best speed connection because USB tethering is better than Hotspot connection.
What is USB Tethering
Tethering, or phone-as-modem (PAM), is the sharing of a mobile device’s Internet connection with other connected computers. Connection of a mobile device with other devices can be done over wireless LAN (Wi-Fi), over Bluetooth or by physical connection using a cable, for example through USB
How To Share Internet to PC
- Connect your USB Cable Mobile to PC
- Switch on mobile and go to the Settings
- Go to the Mobile network or Wireless Network
- Go to the Tethering & portable Hotspot
- After that you will see “USB Tethering” section so turn on
- After that you will be able to use Internet connection to PC
I hope you liked this article and I think you have connected your internet to PC yet and if you have any kind of problem to related How to Share Mobile Internet to PC then you can comment in the comment box frankly.
Thanks for Reading.
- How To Delete Facebook Account Permanently
- WWE Smack Pain Android Game Download
- Top 10 Best Android Video Editors
- Kinemaster For Pc Download and install