Windows is traditionally installed via an installation CD or DVD, but this isn’t possible on newer computers that don’t have optical drives. Luckily, you can create an installation drive using any USB pen drive, as long as it has at least 4 GB of storage. You don’t even need a Windows installation disc to make one. Once you create the drive, you can use it to install Windows 7 on any PC.
What you need:
– Windows 7 DVD install disc or ISO image
– USB Drive (4GB+ and as fast as you can get)
– Running Windows Operating system
– Working set of hands and eyes
– A few minutes of your life