Are you having trouble connecting WiFi on your iPhone 14 or iPhone 14 Pro, Max? Apple’s latest iPhone is having trouble connecting to WiFi, but don’t panic because this is a common issue that affects many people. This problem will be addressed in this post.
We found different solutions to the problem of why your iPhone’s wifi is not working. Most of the time, this issue appears as a result of the most recent update and current firmware, but it is simple to resolve by following certain recommendations.
The iPhone 14 has a powerful CPU and is capable of receiving the highest wifi connection, however we sometimes miss out on the benefits of speed owing to a lack of settings. Here are some effective solutions to common challenges.
If you have an iPhone 14, Pro, or Max, this solution will work with all of the most recent iPhone models.
8 Ways to fix Wifi not working on iPhone 14
Why Wifi Not working on iPhone 14?
my iPhone won’t connect to wifi but other devices will
Method 1: Reboot your iPhone.
Many problems can be solved by restarting the iPhone. This is an efficient method that has addressed several problems, so all you have to do is restart your phone.
- You must press and hold both the Side and Volume Up/Down keys at the same time.
- Now you have the ability to “Slide to power off” and switch off your phone.
- Wait a few seconds before turning on your iPhone. Hold the “Side Button” button down.
You will see the Apple logo appear, following which your phone will restart, then unlock using your passcode, and then reconnect to your WiFi to test whether everything is working. If it is still not responding, try a different technique.
Method 2: Forgot WiFi network
If the previous solutions do not solve your iPhone’s problem, try this technique, which is quite easy and solves the problem; all you have to do is forget the Wifi network that is causing the problem.
- Navigate to the iPhone settings and choose Wifi.
- Select the network you wish to forget, then hit the “info” button, then select the first option “Forgot This Network.” The networking will then be ignored by wifi.
- Reconnect to the network by entering the password.
- We sometimes change our WiFi passwords or reset our routers by accident. Then this solution will resolve your issue.
Method 3: Update to Latest iOS
Using outdated iOS might cause issues such as deactivating WiFi functions, but updating to the latest software will solve many problems and let you to use the latest functionality.
- Navigate to iPhone Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on “General,” then choose the second option, “Software update,” and it will check for the most recent update. If an update is available, it will display “Download and Install,” which you may press to upgrade.
- It will take some time to download the latest update, then wait a few minutes before installing it.
- It will restart your iPhone while upgrading, so don’t worry, just wait till it is finished.
After installing the updated iOS on your iPhone 14, you must unlock the phone by entering the passcode, then enable wifi to see if it works.
Method 4: Reset the network settings
If the above methods do not resolve the Wifi issue, one popular way is to reset the network, which will restore the old network and clear caches. To implement the solution, follow the steps outlined below.
- Navigate to the phone’s settings.
- Scroll down and press on “General,” then scroll down to the second-to-last option, “Transfer or Rest iPhone,” and tap on it.
- Select “Reset.”
- You will be presented with several possibilities. “Reset Network settings” should be selected.
It will reset all of your network settings as if you were using a new device. After that, you must restart your phone to see if Wifi is operational.
Method 5: Reset Wifi Router
Sometimes our IPhone’s wifi not make any error Wifi router can appear issues. If you have a Wifi connection at your home or office, you should reset it. Alternatively, you may use another phone to connect to the same Wifi and test whether it is functioning or not with other devices. Here’s how to reboot your wireless router.
- First, ensure that your router is powered on.
- Locate the rotor reset button. Most routers have a reset button on the side or on the button.
- Hold down the reset button with a paper click or a pen for a few seconds. The router will begin to reset.
- The router will turn on in a few seconds.
This is a physical method to reset Wifi router if you don’t want then you can also reset it bys9jg configuration page.
- Type your router IP address into the web browser.
- You need to put your username and password.
- Go to System or settings.
- Search for Factory reset.
The interface can be different from other companies’ routers but the process will be the same. This solution can solve your Wifi problem.
Method 6: Disabling VPN Service
If you use a VPN service on your iPhone, it may have problems connecting to WiFi at times. You can stop VPN via the app, but it can also be disabled from the settings.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Look for VPN and disable it if it is enabled.
- Connect your WiFi to the network and verify that it is operational.
Method 7: Take help from the Apple Support Team
If you’ve done everything to solve this problem, the best answer is to contact Apple Support. If you live near an Apple Store, you can go there immediately, but if you don’t, you may contact them online by writing an email.
Download Apple Support Applications
Where you may speak with a real person to troubleshoot difficulties and obtain accurate solutions as well as step-by-step instructions to address it yourself.
- Launch “App Store.”
- Look up “Apple Support.”
- Look for the Blue with Apple Log App and then press the “Get” button.
- To download the app, you must enter your passcode or Face Id.
- Then you may chat to someone about your Wifi problem.
This is one of the legit made and working ways to solve your Wifi problem.
Check if it is physically damaged or not
If none of the solutions work on your iPhone’s wifi, it is possible that your phone’s wifi is physically damaged. To resolve this issue, go to the Apple Store and browse for nearby repair service facilities. If your iPhone is under warranty, Apple will replace it with a new iPhone. If your iPhone is out of warranty, it is better to seek a local market, since it will be less expensive than getting it fixed at an official Apple Store.