Are you going to quit an Instagram account? If you wish to delete your Instagram ID that’s mean you have done with it and you want no more.
We are going to learn how can you delete your Instagram account and once you delete your account permanently videos, photos, bio, followers and other will vanish forever and you cannot see.
Whenever we delete our Instagram account, we not able to choose the same username because once you registered a username after that, you delete it so it takes to delete some months, we have to choose an alternative username.
Instagram provides us well feature if you don’ want to delete your Instagram data like Video, images and more then you can deactivate your account instead of permanently delete. Your data will save and deactivate too.
Delete Instagram Account Permanently Easy Way
After you delete your account, you can’t sign up again with the same username or add that username to another account, and we can’t reactivate deleted accounts.
Permanently delete your account:
- The first step goes to Delete Your Account Page.
- If you’re not logged into Instagram on the web, you’ll be asked to log in first you can’t delete your Instagram Account from within the Instagram App.
- Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you delete your account? Make sure you are signed into the accidental second account in order to avoid deleting your main account. you are signed in as “Your Account Name”. If this is incorrect, first log out then with the correct account.
- . Re-Enter Your password. the option to permanently delete your account will only appear after you’ve selected a reason to form the menu
- Click Or Tap Permanently Delete My Account. When you press the button below, your photos, comments, likes, friendships, and all other data will be removed permanently and will not be recoverable. if you decide to create another Instagram account in the future, you cannot sing up with the same username again.
If you’d like to delete a different account, click the username in tap top-right of the DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT page, Tap or Click on next to username and select Log Out. log back in as the account you want to delete and follow the directions above.
Related: Delete Facebook Account
How to delete Instagram Account Video Tutorial
I hope you understand step and getting any error to delete your Instagram account then you can watch the full tutorial video and delete account properly.
What is Instagram?
Instagram is one of the best and so popular social media platforms where users come and create their Instagram account and have fun.
This application developed by Facebook since 6 October 2010 This is the photo and video sharing platform by Facebook and it’s similar to Twitter and Facebook, there are huge users of Instagram.
People come on it and share photos and videos and who follows them they can see and like, comment. You get to see follower and following, if someone follows you then they can see and if you follow them then you can see.
Instagram is freeware application and comes for Android and ios devices but Facebook hasn’t been released PC version yet. When you create account get to see two options Public and Private if you want to make public profile then everyone can see your videos and photos as well as they can follow you and if you choose Private account then only they can see who approve you.
Related: Instagram for PC Windows 7/8/10
How Do I Temporarily Disable My Account?
You can disable your account for temporary and whenever you want to access it you will be able and this process does not delete your Instagram data, feel free disable.
If you temporarily disable your account, your profile, photo, comments, and likes will be hidden until you reactivate it by logging back in. to temporarily disable your account
Here are steps which will help you to delete your account
- log in to Instagram.com form a mobile browser or computer pc. you can’t temporarily disable your account from within the Instagram app.
- Tap or Click on the top right and then select Edit Profile
- Scroll down, then tap or click Temporarily Disable My Account on the bottom right.
- Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you disabling your Instagram Account? and re-enter your Instagram Account Password. the option to disable your account will only appear after you’ve selected a reason from the menu.
- Tap or Left Click Temporarily Disable Instagram Account.
You’ll need to be able to log into account to temporarily Disable Account it. if you can,t remember your password or username, see some Tips For logging in.
If you don’t want to disable your account but want to change who can see it, you can Set Your Post To Private Or Block People.
Delete Your Instagram Account Permanently, And Disable Your Account Temporarily follow these Article.
Do you want to download your Instagram DATA?
Before you quite your Instagram account you must download your photos, videos, and more stuff, whatever data you have uploaded on your account you can download that data.
If you wise to download your photos, videos and many more then click on this link and enter your password and email and get your entire data into your Email ID.
Usually, this process takes 24-48 hours, you need to passions and get to download it.
If you enjoyed this article and if you have problem yo delete Instagram account permanently then let us know comment below.