How To Delete Facebook Account Permanently
Delete Facebook Account If you don’t think you’ll use Facebook again, can request to have your account permanently deleted. Please keep in mind you won’t be able to reactivate your account or retrieve anything you’ve added. before you do this, many want to download a copy of your info from facebook. then, if you’d like your account permanently deleted with no option for recovery log into your account and let us know.
→Step 1. Login Your Facebook Account
First Thing Go To Your Facebook Account And Login your account. After Logging Your Facebook account Click “? “Quick Help” icon
→Step 2. Select Questionmark icon and search delete?
After that Click, Quick Help icon and then Search “Delete” and you will have to select the third option “How Do I Permanently delete my account?”
→Step 3. Click Let us know
After that Selected How do I permanently delete the account? and now you have to click let us know and you will redirect Facebook delete the page.
Delete my account if you do not think you will use Facebook again and would like your account deleted, we can take care of this for you. keep in mind that you will not be able to reactivate your account or retrieve any of the content or information you have added
→Step 4. Click Delete Facebook Account
Now you have to click delete my account button and you will have to type your Facebook account password and type captch
After open permanently delete the account page. you are about to permanently delete your account. Are you sure you want to do this?, if so, fill in the following Type Your FB password and enter the captcha code below and click Ok Button your account delete permanently
→Step 5. Type your account password and captch
When you delete your Facebook account, people won’t be able to see it on Facebook. it may take up to 90 days from the beginning of the deletion process to delete all of the things you’ve posted like your photos, status updates or other data stored in backup systems. while we are deleting this information, it is inaccessible to other people using Facebook.
some of the things you do on Facebook aren’t stored in your account. For example, a friend may still have messages from you even after you delete your account. that information remains after you delete your account.
How Do I deactivate my account?
You can deactivate your account temporarily and choose to come back whenever you want.
To deactivate your account:
- Click at the top right of any Facebook page.
- Select Settings.
- Click General in the left column.
- Choose Manage your account and then scroll down to click Deactivate your account.
once your account has been deactivating, your profile won’t be visible on Facebook and people won’t be able to search for you. Some information, such as messages you sent to friends, may still be visible to other.
please note that even if you deactivate your Facebook account, you Messenger account will remain active. The means you can still chat with friends on messenger, your profile picture will still be visible in your conversations, and people will still be able to search for you by name to send you a message.
if you’d like to come back to Facebook after you’ve deactivated your account, you can reactivate your account at any time by logging in with email and password. remember, you’ll need to have access to the email or mobile number you use to log in to complete the reactivation.
How To Download Your FACEBOOK DATA
Downloading your Facebook data is actually surprisingly easy. Log into your account and click the downward-facing arrow on the top right of the page. From the drop-down menu that appears, select Settings.
From here you should click the ‘Download a copy of your Facebook data’ hyperlink. It’s a little hard to see because it’s there as a plain hyperlink, but it’s located just below the ‘Manage account’ menu option.
Unfortunately, with so much data to download it’s not an instantaneous process. You’ll receive an email to tell you that your profile is in the process of being prepared, and then around an hour later you’ll receive a second saying that your download is ready.
How to delete or deactivate a Facebook account – what’s the difference?
There are two different ways to get your Facebook account offline. The first is deactivating, which means:
- You can reactivate your account whenever you want
- People can’t see your Facebook Timeline, or search for you
- Some information may remain visible (like messages you’ve sent)
- Facebook saves your account info (like friends and interests) in case you reactivate
But deleting your account is a much more serious matter. If you delete your account:
- Facebook delays deletion for a few days after the request is made. If you log in during the grace period, the deletion is canceled
- You can’t regain access to your Facebook account once it’s deleted
- It can take up to 90 days for your data that’s stored in backup systems to be deleted. However, your info isn’t accessible on Facebook during this time
- Some things aren’t stored in your account, like messages that you’ve sent to friends – these will remain active
- Copies of some material (like log records) may remain in Facebook’s database but are “disassociated from personal identifiers,” according to the company
Basically, deactivating is a way to cool off from Facebook for a while, while deleting is a permanent solution that you should think carefully about before choosing.
Can I remove the account of a friend or family member who’s medically incapacitated?
- For a child under 13: We require our members to be at least 13 years old. If you believe there is a child under the age of 13 using Facebook, please report the account to us.
- For someone over 13: Please submit a request here. We’ll review the information you provide and let you know what action we can take. Keep in mind this form should only be used to report medically incapacitated users. Learn what to do if you’ve lost access to your account, or how to report a hacked account or deceased user.