Honor 7X Oreo Update will kick off their program for the Honor 7X, Which was our pick for the Best Budget phone recently this program will allow users of the 7X to get early access Android 8.0 and EMUI 8.0 on their device. The Oreo program is currently available for India, Germany, Spain, and France, but they’re willing to open it up to other countries if there’s interest. So if you Honor 7X and you’re not in France, or India leaves a comment below with your country and we’ll make sure Honor know about it and hopefully they can expand this program to other countries soon.
How To Update Honor 7X Oreo Manually With EMUI 8.0
How To Update Honor7X Oreo Manually
- First Open Play Store And download Firmware Finder for Huawei
- 2nd thing after download open Firmware Finder for Huawei
- After Open Firmware Finder Press BND-AL10C675
- Open BND-AL10C675CuSTC675D4B310(220.127.116.110) Showing Full OTA Update
- Oreo Update Size 2.43GB Version Year 2018.05.03
- After Select BND-AL10C675CuSTC675D4B310(18.104.22.1680) FullOTA-MF 2018.05.03 2.485GB
Honor 7X Oreo Update Features
ANDROID 8.0[Oreo] upgrade with EMUI 8.0 is available for your device. This will upgrade your system from BND-AL10C675B171CUSTC675D001 to BND-AL10 22.214.171.1240(C675CUSTC675D4).
● VOLTE calls enabled for Vodafone, Idea, and JIO.
● EMUI 8.0 not only brings you the latest version of Android (8.0), it’s also boosted with a lot of great features and improvements to make your device more intuitive, faster and safer. We highly recommend updating now.
● A new floating Navigation dock lets you perform frequently-used operations from anywhere on the screen. Newly added home screen shortcuts let you quickly access the app features you use most frequently. Simply touch and hold an app icon to display a shortcut menu.
● You can drag your navigation to anywhere of the screen once you enabled this brand-new feature.
● How to set:Go to Setting > System > System navigation > Navigation dock Or drop down status bar > Navigation dock.
● Long-tap on parts of apps launcher icons, a shortcut menu will display.
● You can Tap and drag a shortcut to pin it to the device’s launcher.
● Play Store, Settings, Gallery, Dialler, Contacts, Messaging, Camera, Email, Themes, Clock, Calendar, Notepad, Sound Recorder, Downloads etc. support the feature.
● Improved false touch protection functionality reduces unintended operations on the touch screen in a wider range of scenarios.
● Smart tips recommend you faster and smarter ways to operate your phone, appearing in specific usage scenarios and responding to your usage habits.
● Contacts and Email now let you sync the career details of your LinkedIn contacts.
● Settings have been redesigned for a clearer and more intuitive organization.
● Gallery new features a recycle bin that retains deleted photos for up to 30 days. Accidentally deleted photos can be restored with a single touch.
● Phone Manager has been simplified to make managing your device easier. Standard cleanups are faster and deep cleanups more thorough.
[Google Security Patches]
● Google security patches are merged to make your device more secure.
● Downloading over WiFi is recommended. and make sure that the remaining power is greater than 50%.
● This update will not erase your personal data, but it’s recommended to backup all of your personal data, including phone book, text messages, emails etc. before updating.
● Some third-party apps that are not compatible with Android 8.0 may function incorrectly after the update. It is recommended that you update these apps to their latest versions in the Google Play Store.
● Before upgrading, please ensure there is sufficient storage space for the update package on either the microSD card or the internal storage prior to proceeding with the update. Free storage space can be checked under system settings -> storage.
● During downloading upgrade package, the operation of the device will not be impacted. Please note, upgrade procedure need have some minutes to let the device reboot and flashing. During flashing, the device is not available to be used.
● If you encounter any problems during the update, please contact the customer service hotline or visit an authorized Huawei service center for assistance which you can find.
● Your home screen layout may be rearranged slightly.
● This system version can be rolled back to the official version of EMUI 5.0 in Phone Manager. Rolling back the system version will erase your personal data. For more information, please contact the customer service hotline.
- After Select 4th Option Get An Update Through DNS press Select DNS method AUTO
- After all this process
Open Your Honor 7X Settings and open System Update and Oreo Update show after refresh.
Firmware Finder for Huawei
That program can find latest Huawei firmware for your device, download and unpack, for manually install. In the main base located more than 10000 firmware for many devices.
Features: Find firmware for your Huawei phone
Download firmware, install via proxy, small tweaker with useful tweaks
The supported version of EMUI for installing via proxy
Fully supported EMUI 4 and below
EMUI 5 not supported but you can try to install the update via proxy (you can get authentication error) or download packages and install it via twrp.
Important: Before doing anything with your phone I request you read XDA or 4PDA threads about your phone and how to install firmware or go to telegram chat give your question.