Honor 7X Top 5 Features After Oreo Update
- Ride Mode The Ride Mode update on the Honor 9 Lite will be rolled out in batches and will be completed by the end of the month. Once you get the update, you will be able to access the Ride Mode feature by activating it either from the drop-down notifications menu or by going to the phone’s Settings menu. Once you enable the feature, callers will be notified that the user is currently riding, and cannot answer calls. The feature essentially functions as a Do-Not-Disturb option that sends a message to the caller saying that the user will not be able to attend the call since they are riding. However, the caller will also get an option to call the rider in case of an emergency.
- Icon Shortcut: Long-tap on parts of apps launcher icons, a shortcut menu will display.
You can Tap and drag a shortcut to pin it to the device’s launcher.
Play Store, Settings, Gallery, Dialler, Contacts, Messaging, Camera, Email, Themes, Clock, Calendar, Notepad, Sound Recorder, Downloads etc. support the feature
- Floating Navigation Dock: A new floating Navigation dock lets you perform frequently-used operations from anywhere on the screen. Newly added home screen shortcuts let you quickly access the app features you use most frequently. Simply touch and hold an app icon to display a shortcut menu. You can drag your navigation to anywhere of the screen once you enabled this brand-new feature.
How to set:Go to Setting > System > System navigation > Navigation dock Or drop down status bar > Navigation Dock
- Smart Resolution: Screen resolution adjustment: Another option worth mentioning here is the “Screen resolution”. With this feature, users can adjust the screen resolution of the device as per convenience — HD+ (1440×720) and FHD+ (2160×1080). There is another option called “Smart resolution”, where it automatically lowers the resolution depends on the battery to save power. You can access this by going on to Settings > Screen resolution.
- Hide Navigation Bar: Hide Your Navigation Keys for use open phone setting and go to system settings and select 3rd option and select system navigation and then select first option navigation bar and turn on the navigation bar.
The Huawei Honor 7X is a lower mid-range offering which is powered by an octa-core Kirin 659 SoC and 4GB of RAM. It boasts a 5.9-inch Full HD+ display and sports a fingerprint reader at the back. For imaging, there are dual 16+2MP rear sensors and an 8MP front-facing camera. The device supports dual SIM and is fuelled by a Li-Po 3,340mAh battery. The smartphone is based on Android 7.0 Nougat and sports 64GB of onboard storage space which comes with an option to expand further up to 256GB using a memory card.