Enable Dark mode on Google Chrome
Google Chrome Dark Mode means night mode if you want to enable a dark theme for your Google Chrome then you can configure it easily with the help of this article, the extension allows you to customize, how you like to use nightshades.
There are lots of themes and extensions for dark mode on Chrome Store but sometimes they do not work properly that’s the way we have selected an effective extension called Night Mode Pro, It’s a freeware extension you can free download and install.
Switch your browser to night mode for optimum viewing besides, the display is much easier while working on a laptop or computer.
ALSO READ: How To Update Google Chrome
What is a Dark extension?
Night Mode Pro is a Chrome extension to change the screen’s luminosity (Day/Night modes) when you surf the Internet. Besides, you can easily adjust the screen’s brightness.
1. Protect your eyes with Night Mode extension by dimming the light when the environment is dark or vice-versa.
2. Easily change the screen brightness on either Day or Night modes.
3. In Night Mode, the entire page will be fading to dark and all text colors will be adjusted to the dark color as well.
4. In Day Mode, the page and all text colors will be switched to normal.
Also Read: How to enable Dark mode for Google Classroom (Dark Theme)
How to Turn on/off Dark mode on Chrome
In order to white-list a website from Night Mode, open the options.
- Step 1: Open Google Chrome on your pc
- Step 2: Go to apps section chrome://apps/
- Step 3: Go to Web Store click here
- Step 4: Search Night Mode Pro or Click here
- Step 5: After a search, extension click add to chrome
Download extension and install, enjoy your night mode.
7 Reasons to Use Night Mode Pro
- With this addon, you can easily change the brightness and contrast of your screen and adjust it to improve the readability of text, images, and videos.
- It works by applying a filter that can act as a dimmer to darken the screen and ensures your eyes do not hurt. Our tests show that it can effectively protect your eyes from excessive light.
- Protect your eyes from hurting when the screen is too bright by dimming the light or vise-versa.
- Easily switch the screen brightness to either Day or Night modes.
- For Night Mode, the entire page will be fading to dark and all text colors will be adjusted to the dark color as well.
- For Day Mode, the page and all text colors will be switched to normal.
- If you have a Retina or AMOLED displays, you will also save battery!
Dark mode can be used to increase workflow, Google Chrome is the most trusted and secure browser for cross-platform when it doesn’t contain Dark Mode. We have shown the easiest method to enable dark mode on chrome for free. Hope you found it helpful.