Editing is tough to process, but with resources like FilmoraGo, you can polish videos without any experience. FilmoraGo (Desktop) is a simple video editor with a strong function and an easy-to-use timeline. It helps you to record video on your mobile, but you can also download FilmoraGo for PC.
We will download and install the FilmoraGo mobile edition on PC in this post, but you may also access the official PC version. We all know that smartphones are suitable for recording videos when on the go. The problem is that before you can upload a video on either of the successful social networking sites like Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram, you must edit your videos to make them more attractive more professional.
Wondershare FilmoraGo is an easy-to-use, free, and full feature video editing App. It includes all of the basic functions such as trimming or merging clips and lots of additional special effects to help you create amazing videos on your phone.
Nowadays people like to watch videos in 4K resolution and if you create videos then you should also start rendering your footage in high resolution. Filmora can handle 4K rendering without a doubt.
How to download and install FilmoraGo on Windows PC
FilmoraGo mobile edition is not available for PC users. However, Android emulator lets you run any Android app on computer or laptop. There are a number of emulation software that can install heavy video editing app on your desktop. Here is how you can use it.
Step 1: Download BlueStacks 5 new edition
BlueStacks 5 is one of the newly released emulators that can be installed on low-end PCs, you just need an installer file to download the Filmora app. Click below button to save into PC.
Step 2: Installation process
When you download an installer file, you can find it from the download folder, if you are not able to get it then use browser history to locate it. Run setup, it will show you the installation interface where you can start the process. It lets you change installation drive or keep it default to extract files into drive (C:).
Click on the “Install” button to install then it will take a few moments to download all additional files. Wait until it completes.
Step 3: Run BlueStacks 5
Once you installed, it will automatically launch on your PC or you can also run from desktop. Now you need to start Google PlayStore after that login with your Gmail account, without ID you cannot download and install apps from PlayStore.
Step 4: Download FilmoraGo
Now you need to search the FilmoraGo app in the searching area, it shows you some result click on the first one then click on the “Install” button, it will start downloading into the emulator. FilmoraGo is less than 100MB so it takes few seconds to install.
Once you download and install a video editor on your emulator, you will be able to access it from the home screen of your emulator. It allows you all features that you get in the mobile version.
Adding background music, filter, and voiceover to your videos is a breeze, and you can publish your video directly to your preferred social media platform from FilmoraGo.
Download FilmoraGo for macOS
As you know the editor is developed for mobile phone users, FimoraGO doesn’t exist for macOS. Try these steps to download for the Mac platform.
- Download BlueStacks for Apple Mac (macOS Version)
- Open launcher file
- Double click on the above icon to install
- Run emulator from Dock
- Enter Gmail ID and Password
- Download from the Google PlayStore
You can also use another Android emulator like BlueStacks, there is a number of emulators that have released which are compatible with macOS, NOX App Player, Genymotion and etc.
Related Video editor: KineMaster For Pc Windows 7/8/10 Free Download
How to Edit Videos using FilmoraGO
We will teach you how to make a video with FilmoraGo on your phone. Here we have covered all the simple steps to edit the video easily, you need to follow few instructions to understand the interface of the editor.
Create New Project and Import videos
- Tap the FilmoraGo icon on your phone to open it.
- Click on the “New Project” button placed at the bottom center of the app window.
- Once you have allowed the app access to your gallery, select the video/photo that you wish to edit.
- You also have the option to select several photos and videos to import at once.
- Now, click on the “Import” button.
Trimming and rearranging videos
- You will now be taken to the video editor screen, which will allow you to apply all of the basic editing options like trimming, copying, rearranging clips, and changing the video speed.
- To trim the video, tap on the “Trim” function at the bottom of the screen.
- No Slide the video sequence to the left and create clips at specific times by tapping on the “Split” function.
- Now you can delete clips, or rearrange them to redesign your video.
- Add Music FilmoraGo allows you to add the perfect music to your videos.
- Simply tap the “Music” button, to open up a whole new menu of sound features.
- These include featured music by FilmoraGo, access to your own saved music, sound effects, extracts from other videos or voice recordings.
- Once chosen, you can split, copy or delete the music or sound effects of your video.
- The app also allows you to adjust the sound to fade at the end or beginning of the video.
- You can also choose to alter the speed of the music as well as the volume by tapping on the appropriate buttons at the bottom of the screen.
Add Animation text
- Add Text To add text to your video in FilmoraGo, simply slide the play to where you want the text to start (you can always change this later, of course), then tap on the “Text” button in the toolbar.
- Type in whatever it is that you need or want to appear overlayed on the video and use the return key to create a line break if needed.
- Tap on the checkmark to save the text. Now, to re-position the text, tap-and-hold the text box, then drag it to where you want it.
- To angle, the text, turn it sideways, or upside-down, simply grab the outsides of the box and turn it to re-angle.
- To increase or decrease the size of the text, drag it out or pinch it in, respectively.
- You can also adjust the font of your text by selecting the “Font” option in the toolbar to avail more than 10 different styles.
- Finally, you can also add animation to the text with the “Animation” tool.
- These animated effects can be set with a beginning transition, ending transition, or an animated effect to the entire text layer.
- Simply tap on the “Animation” tool and select “In“, “Overall” or “Out” to choose where you want the animation to appear.
Add Filter Effects
- Add Filters and Effects Filters and effects serve a particularly important purpose in a video as they can draw attention to details that may be missed otherwise.
- Luckily adding effects, such as chromatic looks, a bad TV signal or a fisheye view to your videos is simple and easy on FilmoraGo!
- By selecting the “Effects” option from the toolbar, you can gain access to 12 pre-set filters and overlay effects, or you can opt to download more from the store.
- By selecting a clip, or position in the video, you can add a specific overlay or filter to it, to highlight certain events or create a smooth transition between two clips.
- These can be applied to clips in the video, or to the whole video depending on what you need.
- After you have added effects, the length of the effect can also be adjusted simply by dragging the “effect timeline” visible below the video track to lengthen or shorten it.
- Effects can also be deleted or edited by selecting them and tapping on the edit option in the toolbar.
- This will allow you to choose a different effect for that section, or to add another right after it.
- Some of the effects come with added sound to suit.
Add PIP Effect
- Add PIP feature Finally, the PIP or picture-in-picture feature allows you to import videos and photos to the media library to insert or add to your video.
- The added video is usually shrunk down and placed in a corner to enable the viewer to see the main video as well as the insertion.
- This is very useful where a demonstrational clip is added in a tutorial or gaming video. To insert a video overlay, simply tap on the “PIP” option in the toolbar and select the media that you want from your gallery.
- This will insert the video clip in the selected position of your original video, producing a raw picture in picture video that you can further edit to suit your preference.
- Once you have inserted a video or photo in your initial video stream, tap-and-hold the inserted video or photo and drag it to reposition it.
- You can also change the angle of the insertion by grabbing the outline of the box and using your fingers to rotate or flip the inserted clip.
- Similarly, you can increase or decrease the inserted video’s size by dragging it out or pinching it in, respectively.
Now it’s time to render your project, it allows you to export videos in 4K resolution so make more enaging and HD videos for your audience.
Is FilmoraGO free?
FilmoraGo video editor is free for Android and iOS devices, and it also offers a VIP Plan for function upgrades. You should try it out and see how it works, and if you like the configuration and timeline, you can upgrade to the paid edition.
Is FilmoraGo app safe?
If you are using this video editor on your device, you will be concerned about security and viruses. Should you uninstall it from your phone? FilmoraGo is the most secure video editing on the market since it has no malicious viruses or malware. It has a simple user interface. If you want to encrypt your handset, get it from a reputable store like the App Store or Google PlayStore.
- Vegas Pro 18 for macOS Free Download Complete Installation
- Adobe Premiere Rush for PC Download Windows 7/8/10 [32 & 64bit]
- Final Cut Pro for Android/iOS Download APK Apps like
We hope this guide helps you discover and master the wonderfully practical FilmoraGo app. It definitely is a go-to app for video editing on any Android and iPhone users, even you can download FilmoraGo on PC, and although it was designed to cater to the emerging YouTube generation, it is functional and easy enough to use for anyone.