ES file explorer is the best solution to manage your all-powerful files and separate them on your Android or PC platform. It’s a convenient application to copy, cut, paste, rename and compress, transfer. ES file Explore getting popularity among Android users.
File management is a tough task and no one wants to be involved, so people download ES File Manager to manage their files, documents, images, audio, video, and it does a pretty good job. This is a fully-featured application with positive reviews and millions of downloads. The app size is light-weight no need for a powerful device to run, it works with low-end devices as well.
What is ES File Explorer?
This is the file managing application which is developed for Android users to manage their phone data in a separate way. ES has a user based UI interface that can be accessible for newbies. It supports a number of features to compress files, transfer, multiple languages, share and hide data. Even it provides you FTP and LAN service to transfer files from Android to Windows.
The application collects all the data from the device and presents you in a categorized way which is super easy to navigate for the user to find any files in just a couple of seconds even search the file name and get instant results.
The ES File Explorer developers who are Baidu haven’t released the PC Version yet. Sadly, the application is only available for Android platform which can be accessed by Google Playstore or any other third party store. If you want to use the application on your computer or laptop then you’ll need an Android emulator to handle APK packages like ES. Here is the guide on how you can do it in the right way.
Features of ES File Explorer
- Shortcut apps: You can create shortcut icons for your application.
- Support 19+ Language: It provides multiple popular languages around the globe.
- List and Grid: You can navigate files using List and Grid view.
- Compress and Decompress: It supports file compression and you can extract files from any archiver.
- Uninstallation: You can directly uninstall applications from the file explorer.
- Manage Files: Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, Rename, Share, Send, Create shortcut, search, and favorite.
- Themes: You can customize the interface.
- Files Shortcut: Make a shortcut of any app on the home screen.
- Cloud Storage: Save data on cloud servers.
- Free to Download: The application is free of charge and you’ll not need to pay from your pocket.
How to download ES File Explorer to Windows PC
Step 1: Download BlueStacks Android Emulator
You’ll need to download an emulator setup file to install on your desktop PC. For downloading click here.
Step 2: Install Emulator
Open the download folder to install BlueStack or you can open directly from the browser to open, choose an installation directory, and click “Install”.
Step 3: Open Emulator
You need to launch the emulator after installing, open Google PlayStore, and log in with Gmail ID to get access to download any application.
Step 4: Download ES File Explorer
Search ES File Explorer in the PlayStore search box and open the first result, click the green “Install” button and it will take a few seconds to complete download into your emulator.
Step 5: Launch ES File Explorer
Now you can use ES File Explorer on your computer or laptop without facing any technical error. Likewise, you can install Files by Google, File Manager, and many more apps which you want to take on your PC.
ES File Explorer may be banned in countries like India, so it won’t be on Playstore any longer. In case you need to download the application separately from a third-party website and import it to the emulator to install it.
ES File Explorer for Mac
- First, you’ll need to download the BlueStacks emulator for the Mac version.
- Open the download folder to run the BlueStacks.DMG.
- You need to “Allow apps downloaded from” > “System Preferences” > “Security & Privacy”.
- You get a pop-up window to double click on the BlueStacks icon and install it on your Mac Machine.
- It takes a few seconds to install, Launch it from Dock, and open Google Playstore using Gmail ID.
- Search ES File Explorer and download it on your emulator.
Now you’ll be able to use ES File Explorer on your MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, and iMac. There are many Android emulators supported Mac environments, you can also use them to access Android applications for free.
ES File Explorer Alternatives for PC
If you don’t want to use the application then, we have listed some of the best Alternatives for ES File Explorer with all useful features.
This is one of Google’s best-trusted file managers with cloud backup files to save your phone storage. If you don’t have the ES File Explorer, then Google Files would be the ideal substitute. Optimizes phones for improved results and displays where junk files and unwanted files are. If you want to transfer data from one phone to another, you can send files like images, videos, documents, PDFs, and more.
- Transfer files one to another device.
- Lite application.
- No annoying ads.
- Better performance.
- Cloud storage.
- Free of charge.
Another perfect option to keep your files secure and junk-free is Solid Explorer. It helps you to protect files by AES encryption that locks your file manager and asks for your password, even if you uninstall Solid Explorer from your device, the files stay protected. The interface is user friendly, everyone can navigate, and provides percentage and filtering detail.
- Support FTP, SFTP, WebDav and SMB.
- File Extractor.
- File Encryption.
- FTP Server.
- Customizable themes.
- Cloud Storage.
- Easy to navigate.
- CamScanner For PC Full Version Download for Windows/Mac
- SmartNews App Download Free for PC Windows 7/8/10
Hope you find it useful If you still can’t install ES File Explorer for PC then let us know through the comment box.