FaceTime is by Apple and it is a video calling application that was released in 2010. It allows users to make calls from anywhere easily. FaceTime runs on devices that support iOS and Mac OS X.
System Requirements for Facetime for PC –
- Your PC should have a Windows OS version which is above Windows 7.
- Users have to have at least 2 GB of RAM storage space.
- The speed of the CPU should be over 1GHz.
- Users need to have a good internet connection to use the application properly without any issues or delays.
Features of Facetime –
- The application is absolutely free for users.
- It is safe, secure, and ensures that people will have privacy to communicate freely.
- FaceTime calls can be easily recorded by the users that are on the call.
- Video and audio calls can be made by users all over the world.
- Users can change the resolution of the video depending on their device but the visuals are in HD quality.
- Users can block other people if they do not want to contact them.
- There is also a favorites list where contacts can easily be added in order to call their favorite contacts quickly.
- Users can even have group calls where many different features have been provided for users to customize and make the most out of their calls.
- People can use Animojis, Memojis, and even click live photos while they’re on a call.
How to download FaceTime on PC (Windows)?
In order to download FaceTime PC Version, we need to follow these steps.
- FaceTime is an application made for Apple devices. If we want it to work on our PC we will have to download an emulator. An emulator is a hardware or software which allows a specific device or program to be replicated onto another one.
- We will be using the BlueStacks emulator in this case. You can download this emulator from the official website.
- Users need to sign in to their Google account in order to be able to download apps from BlueStacks. This is a very necessary step.
- After you install and launch the emulator, you will have to download the FaceTime apk on your device and open it through BlueStacks. You can download the apk file from the website or by transferring it from your mobile phones to your PC.
- Once the user has finished downloading FaceTime on their computer, they need to open it and launch the app through BlueStacks to use it.
- They can find the application in the ‘All Apps‘ page given in BlueStacks.
Download FaceTime on PC (Mac)
The application is already pre-installed on the Mac OS. As long as the software is recent and up to date, the application can be found by users on their computers.
In case users are not able to find the app or access it on their computers, they can easily download the application by going to the Apple store.
All they need to do is search for FaceTime in the navigation bar and click install once it shows up on the results page.
FaceTime For PC Alternative Apps
Google Duo –
This is an application by Google which was released in 2016. It is widely used by tons of individuals to have video as well as audio calls. A group video call can have up to 8 members. It supports iOS and Android devices. The calls are in 720 Hd video quality which ensures high resolution.
It works well even when users have network issues with low connectivity. It has end to end encryption which is secure and provides privacy to people who are using the application.
This is an application which is by Reliance Industries. It is free for people to use and quite new as it was recently launched. It allows you to have video calls with up to 100 people at once.
Users can have an unlimited number of meetings which can go on up to 24 hours as that is the maximum time limit.
The app has a simple user interface that helps people navigate through it easily.
It has top-notch security features where users can have password-protected chats and calls along with a driving mode which has also been provided.
Justalk is a good video chatting application by Ningbo Jus Internet Technology which was launched in 2013. This is an application that works great with all network connections except for 2G. It is very safe as third party applications cannot access any personal information shared.
You can doodle, share images, and make the most out of this app while calling other people. It has a cross-platform feature where users with different operating systems can easily chat and contact each other.
You can customize and personalize the application based on your preferences with various themes and features that can be accessed to make it even more appealing for users to utilize.