Delete WhatsApp Account Permanently 2019
Delete WhatsApp Account Permanently with the help of this article, if you are got bored and you are searching that how to delete WhatsApp permanently without any problem and you have intended to delete WhatsApp then you can delete easily simply you have to follow some steps and you can delete the account.
If you want to download your WhatsApp Data then you can download it easily simply you have to go backup section and backup your whole data.
If you want to change your mobile number then you can change your number and update your new phone number when you delete your WhatsApp then you will get to see this kind of options.
Also Read: WhatsApp Delete Messages read
If you delete your account:
- You can’t regain access to your account.
- It may take up to 90 days to delete data stored in backup systems. Your information isn’t accessible on WhatsApp during this time.
- It does not affect the information other users have relating to you, such as their copy of the messages you sent them.
- Copies of some material (e.g., log records) may remain in our database but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
- Your personal information shared with the other Facebook Companies will also be deleted.
Deleting your account will
- Delete your account from WhatsApp.
- Erase your message history.
- Delete you from all of your WhatsApp groups.
- Delete your Google Drive backup.
How To Delete WhatsApp Permanently
- Open WhatsApp.
- Tap the Menu Button > Settings > Account > Delete my account.
- Enter your phone number in full international format and tap Delete my account.
Step .1 Open your WhatsApp Account
For deleting WhatsApp Account permanently firstly you have to go 3 dot icon and then go to the Settings area after that go to Account section.
Step .2 Go to the Delete my account section
After all, simply you have to select last option there you will get to see that “delete my account” so tap on that.
Step .3 Type your WhatsApp account mobile number
Now you have to select your Country like USA, UK, India, Russia Spain after selecting your country simply you have to fill up your WhatsApp number and then Tap “delete my account” as soon as you will tap on that then you’ll get “OTP” fill up your OTP and delete your account.
It’s a very simple way to delete WhatsApp account on Android mobile phone.
If you are thinking that Reinstall your Whatsapp Account then you can download from here
- Deleting Your WhatsApp Account. You may delete your WhatsApp account at any time (including if you want to revoke your consent to our use of your information) using our in-app delete my account feature. When you delete your WhatsApp account, your undelivered messages are deleted from our servers as well as any of your other information we no longer need to operate and provide our Services. Be mindful that if you only delete our Services from your device without using our in-app delete my account feature, your information may be stored with us for a longer period. Please remember that when you delete your account, it does not affect the information other users have relating to you, such as their copy of the messages you sent them.
I hope you liked this article and don’t forget to share this article with your friends and if you have any kind of problem to related Whatsapp Delete Permanently then you can comment in the comment box frankly, and if you have any other apps, games related problem then comment.
Thanks for Reading.
- How To Delete Facebook Account Permanently
- WWE Smack Pain Android Game Download
- Top 10 Best Android Video Editors
- Kinemaster For Pc Download and install