Are you going to delete your account permanently? You have come to the correct place to delete your account, just you need to follow some steps and you will be able to delete your account permanently.
How Do I Delete My Account?
After you delete your account, you can’t sign up again with the same username or add that username to another account, and we can’t reactivate deleted accounts.
To permanently delete your account:
- The first Step goes to the Delete Your Account Page.
- If you’re not logged into Instagram on the web, you’ll be asked to log in first you can’t delete your Instagram Account from within the Instagram App.
After Log In Your Instagram Account.
3. Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you delete your account?
Make sure you are signed into the accidental second account in order to avoid deleting your main account. you are signed in as “Your Account Name”. If this is incorrect, first log out then with the correct account.
4. Re-Enter Your password. the option to permanently delete your account will only appear after you’ve selected a reason form the menu.
5. Click Or Tap Permanently Delete My Account.
When you press the button below, your photos, comments, likes, friendships and all other data will be removed permanently and will not be recoverable. if you decide to create another Instagram Account in the future, you cannot sing up with the same username again.
If you’d like to delete a different account, click the username in tap top-right of the DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT page, Tap or Click on next to username and select Log Out. log back in as the account you want to delete and follow the directions above.
Instagram Account Delete Page Click Here
How Do I Temporarily Disable My Account?
If you temporarily disable your account, your profile, photo, comments, and likes will be hidden until you reactivate it by logging back in. to temporarily disable your account
- log into Instagram.com form a mobile browser or computer pc. you can’t temporarily disable your account from within the Instagram app.
- Tap or Click on the top right and then select Edit Profile
- Scroll down, then tap or click Temporarily Disable My Account on the bottom right.
- Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you disabling your Instagram Account? and re-enter your Instagram Account Password. the option to disable your account will only appear after you’ve selected a reason from the menu.
- Tap or Left Click Temporarily Disable Instagram Account.
You’ll need to be able to Log into account to temporarily Disable Account it. if you can,t remember your password or username, see some Tips For logging in.
If you don’t want to disable your account but want to change who can see it, you can Set Your Post To Private Or Block People.
Delete Your Instagram Account Permanently, And Disable Your Account Temporarily follow these Article.
I hope you enjoyed this article and if you have a problem to delete your Instagram permanently then comment below feel free.