Create Windows 7 Bootable USB
How to install Windows 7 from Bootable Pendrive, if you are thinking that how can you install Windows 7 on your PC then you can install easily with the help of this article, for installing firstly you will have to need Bootable USB Pendrive for booting Windows 7 that’s why we will learn that How can you create Windows 7 Bootable USB.
Create Windows 7 Bootable USB from iso, if you want to create Windows 7 bootable Pendrive for boot, then you can create easily, simply you have to read this article and follow some steps and create your Windows 7 Bootable USB.
For creating Windows 7 Bootable USB you need 4Gb Pendrive minimum and Windows 7 iso file and USB Installer for making boot Pendrive.
USB Installer it’s very important for creating boot USB, USB installer converts your Windows 7 iso file to Boot USB media easily that’s why everyone uses USB installer for creating boot media, you can create Windows 7/8/10 and Ubuntu, Kali Linux bootable media file with the help of this software.
Original Windows 7 iso file, we need the Windows 7 iso file for creating bootable Pendrive, if you want to create clean bootable USB then you need the Windows 7 iso file.
Windows 7System Requirments
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC.
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit.
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS.
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver.
- Display: 800×600
|Your current edition of Windows||Windows 7 edition|
|Windows 7 Starter
Windows 7 Home Basic
Windows 7 Home Premium
Windows 7 Professional
Windows 7 Ultimate
How to Create Windows 10 Bootable USB from iso
- Download USB Installer.
- Download Windows 7 Original iso file from below link.
- Open USB Installer and agree to terms and conditions.
- After that, select the Windows 7 Installer.
- Select your Windows 7 original iso file.
- Select your minimum 4GB Pendrive for creating boot media.
- If you want to format your Pendrive then you can click Format selection.
- Click Create button and create your Windows 7 Bootable USB.
- After 10-15 minutes your Pendrive will be using for a boot.
- After all, you will be able to use your USB Pendrive.
About USB Installer
Universal USB Installer aka UUI a Live Linux bootable USB creator that allows you to choose from a selection of Linux Distributions to put on your USB Flash Drive. The Universal USB Installer is easy to use. simply choose a live Linux Distribution, the ISO file, your Flash Drive and, click install upon completion you should have a ready to run bootable USB Flash Drive with your select operating system installed. other features include Persistence (if available) Ubuntu, Xubuntu, and Lubantu Casper Persistence feature work with FAT32 or NTFS formatted drives, larger than 4GB Casper-row is possible only when the USB drive is formatted with the NTFS filesystem.
How To Install Windows 7 Full Tutorial
I hope you liked this article and I think you have created Windows 7 Bootable Pendrive yet and if you have any kind of problem to related Create Windows 7 Bootable USB then you can comment in the comment box frankly.