Create Windows 10 Bootable USB from iso, if you want to create Windows 10 bootable Pendrive for boot, then you can create easily with the help of this article simple you have to read this article and follow some steps and create your Windows 10 Bootable USB.
For creating Windows 10 Bootable USB you need 4Gb Pendrive minimum and Windows 10 iso file and USB Installer for making boot Pendrive.
USB Installer it’s very important for creating boot USB, USB installer converts your Windows 10 iso file to Boot USB media easily that’s why everyone uses USB installer for creating boot media, you can create Windows 7/8/10 and Ubuntu, Kali Linux bootable media file with the help of this software.
Original Windows 10 iso file, we need Windows 10 iso file for creating bootable Pendrive, if you want to create clean bootable USB then you need Windows 10 iso file.
How to Create Windows 10 Bootable USB from iso
- Download USB Installer.
- Download Windows 10 Original iso file from below link.
- Open USB Installer and agree to terms and conditions.
- After that, select the Windows 10 Installer.
- Select your Windows 10 original iso file.
- Select your minimum 4GB Pendrive for creating boot media.
- If you want to format your Pendrive then you can click Format selection.
- Click Create button and create your Windows 10 Bootable USB.
- After 10-15 minutes your Pendrive will be using for a boot.
- After all, you will be able to use your USB Pendrive.
|Your current edition of Windows
|Windows 10 edition
|Windows 7 Starter
Windows 7 Home Basic
Windows 7 Home Premium
Windows 7 Professional
Windows 7 Ultimate
Windows 8.1 with Bing
Windows 8 Pro
Windows 8.1 Pro
Windows 8/8.1 Professional with Media Center
Windows 8/8.1 Single Language
Windows 8 Single Language with Bing
Windows 10 Home
Windows 10 Pro
|Windows 8/8.1 Chinese Language Edition
Windows 8 Chinese Language Edition with Bing
|Windows 10 Home China
Windows 10 System Requirments
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC.
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit.
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS.
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver.
- Display: 800×600
About USB Installer
Universal USB Installer aka UUI a Live Linux bootable USB creator that allows you to choose from a selection of Linux Distributions to put on your USB Flash Drive. The Universal USB Installer is easy to use. simply choose a live Linux Distribution, the ISO file, your Flash Drive and, click install upon completion you should have a ready to run bootable USB Flash Drive with your select operating system installed. other features include Persistence (if available) Ubuntu, Xubuntu, and Lubantu Casper Persistence feature work with FAT32 or NTFS formatted drives, larger than 4GB Casper-row is possible only when the USB drive is formatted with the NTFS filesystem.
Watch Full Windows 10 Bootable Creating Tutorial
I hope you liked this article and I think you have created your Bootable USB yet and if you have any kind of problem to related Create Windows 10 Bootable USB from iso then you can comment in the comment box frankly.
Thanks for Reading.
- How To Delete Facebook Account Permanently
- WWE Smack Pain Android Game Download
- Top 10 Best Android Video Editors
- Kinemaster For Pc Download and install