BlueStacks introduced its 5th edition which is more stable and fast, now you can run it on a low-end computer or laptop. It’s supporting more than 2 million games which is a huge number. Play countless Android titles on your PC.
In this article, we will download and install BlueStacks 5, what are the new features and how to use them. The emulator first released for Windows users so if you are a macOS user then you have to wait a few days to publish for Apple machines.
BlueStacks 5 is a lightweight emulator developed specifically for low-spec computers. We tested it with some powerful games, such as PUBG Mobile, and the results were shocking. The company is working hard to have improved RAM and processor management.
Features of BlueStacks 5
- Now you can play games 40% faster, it provides you better performance while running heavy tasks.
- Usage 40% less Ram, you can install it on 2GB ram PCs without lagging issue.
- Added 2M+ titles in the gaming library, play unlimited phone games on desktop.
- Decreased loading time by 8 seconds, BlueStacks takes a minimum 17Sec to complete the load but it will take less time.
- Maintaining FPS now will consume minimal CPU resources to maintain game graphics.
- Efficient Multitasking, it can handle multiple works at the same time, ECO mode reduces CPU and GPU usage.
- Customizable FPS, you can choose FPS you want.
- They have implemented next-level security.
System Requirement for BlueStacks 5
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 or macOS coming soon
- Processor: Intel or AMD processor (M1 released soon)
- Ram: You must have at least 2GB of Ram
- HDD: Free disk space 5GB
- Internet: Reliable connection
- Graphics: Updated latest drivers
- You must be an Administrator on your PC
How to Install BlueStacks 5 on Windows
If you want to install the emulator on your Windows 7/8/10 computer then follow below steps to install.
Step 1: Download BlueStacks 5
First, you need to download the emulator installer file, go to the below button then download it to your PC. The setup size is 396MB so make sure you have data to spend, after that it will take 79MB additional.
Step 2: Run the luncher
Open download folder then run the installer file, if it doesn’t open then “Run as Administrator” now you can see the “Install Now” button click on that, you can also change the installation location by clicking on “Customize Installation”, read software license for security purpose.
Step 3: Complete Installing
When you click on the install button, it will quickly start downloading files, it takes few minutes to download all files so don’t close the window until it completes. After that, it will take few more data to download extra files.
Step 4: Start BlueStacks 5
Once you complete all steps, you will be able to use BlueStacks 5 on your Windows computer, go to the desktop and run the software. It will take less time to start.
Now you can compare the loading time, which emulator edition providing you better performance BlueStacks 4 or 5. You will like the latest version because it runs smoother and faster, with no lagging, no crashing issues. It can be installed on Windows 7 or later version but not released for 32bit architecture.
How to customize Processor and RAM?
If you want to set high RAM or low then you can follow this setting to configure.
- First, you have to open an emulator
- Click on the settings icon
- Go to the performance tab
Here you can see 3 option CPU allocation, Memory Allocation and Frame Rate. If you want best performance then you can select higher, it will use more resource to maintain smoothness. In the bottom section, you can see 3 more option.
- Enable High frame rate
- Enable VSync (to prevent screen tearing)
- Display FPS during gameplay
What are the major differences between BlueStacks 5 or 4?
BlueStacks brings major performance improvements, you can use it more effectively on low-end PCs and provide your better gaming experience than old emulators.
- Less Ram Usage
- Easy to run multi-tasking work
- Instance setup
- Largest game library
- Increased security level, data secure
- Run-on 2GB Ram
- ECO mode
Can you run BlueStacks 5 on a PC with 2GB Ram?
Fortunately, yes, the company has optimized it to work with low-specs PCs without lagging and dropping frame rate. If you have a computer with a 2GB ram then you can install it, but keep in mind one thing if you want to play games like PUBG Mobile or Free Fire then you must have at least 4GB of Ram.
If you are planning to play Android games on your desktop then it’s the best time to start with BlueStacks 5. Now you can access limitless games for free from the BlueStacks Store. You need to log in with your Gmail ID to download any application. We hope you liked this post, if you face an installation error, write a comment below with an error report.