So, you want to get access to someone’s phone? Why would you need to do that? Well, we are not going to get into that, but all we are going to say is that make sure that you do it with consent. Some monitoring apps are directed towards parental monitoring, while some have been built keeping employee monitoring in mind. You can keep an eye on kids when they are young. And as for employees, since they use company-owned devices, it’s a given that they will be monitored. Even then, it is wise that you mention it at the time of hiring or in the appointment letter.
Having said that, let’s talk about Xnspy. We came across this app while looking for a robust solution to monitoring a phone. Given the number of apps now present in the market, it has become a tiresome task to go through tons of reviews and comparisons to make a decision.
We have done that for you. So, now let’s take a look at why this app is trending on top and what does it offer to the users:
Xnspy – Features
The main reason for this app’s popularity its features. Let’s take a look at some of them:
Text Messages and Instant Messenger Chats
You can view all the incoming and outgoing messages with contact, date, and time. Given the range of messaging apps, it becomes difficult to keep track of all. For that, you can use the Watchlist alerts and add certain words and contacts in it. The app sends automated alerts when they appear in the chats and conversations. And when the phone user establishes contact with them.
Call Recording and Access to Call Logs
The app automatically records all the calls. You can access the call logs and see the details of incoming, outgoing, and missed calls with complete information such as call duration, date, and time.
GPS Location Tracking and Geofencing
A valuable feature, this app records the location in real-time. You can know the current location as well as the locations the user recently visited. You can use this feature along with geofencing that lets you make virtual boundaries on the map. You add locations in the app’s Watchlist, and it is going to notify you when the phone user enters or exits a certain area.
Social Media Activities
The app lets you in on the user’s messages and activities while using apps such as Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Skype, Line, Kik, WhatsApp, Tinder, and others. This feature is quite helpful and lets you be in the know of the phone user’s digital activities. You can read all the messages, access the communication and pictures as well. But you should know that the app does not allow WhatsApp call recording
Web Browsing Activity
Xnspy lets you see the internet history, bookmarked pages, and the top 10 most frequently visited websites. This gives you an insight into their online behavior. You can see the communities they have joined and the blogs and content they like to read on the internet. This feature also gives a lot of help to know about someone’s digital footprint.
Access to Multimedia
You can see all the multimedia files the phone user has on the device including photos, videos, and audio files. The app also lets you see the multimedia the user sends or receives using the various instant messaging platforms.
There aren’t many apps out there that give you remote access to the device, let alone control it. Xnspy not only lets you in on everything that is going on the phone from a distance but perform functions as well. You can:
• Shut down/lock the phone
• Take live screenshots
• Remove data
• Record surroundings
The app records the calls and maintains logs for the daily browsed websites, frequent callers. There’s also a weekly activity punch card to know about the phone user’s call frequency throughout the week.
View Apps and Block Them
The app lets you see all the installed apps on the phone. You can address the complete contact list and see other apps. If you think some apps are inappropriate or dangerous, you can block them too.
The Watchlist alert is Xnspy’s prominent feature. You can set an alert on particular words, contacts, and locations. This app saves time and notifies you of the activities you are interested in knowing about.
Xnspy is compatible with both Android and iOS devices and works smoothly on all the latest versions. The app supports Android OS 4.0 and above. And for iOS, the app is compatible with iOS 6.0 and above.
Installing and Using XNSPY
Here is a step-by-step guide for you to help with the app’s installation:
• Visit the official website to choose from the packages that best suit your budget and monitoring needs. There is a Basic and Premium edition for $4.99/month and $7.49/month, respectively. For the full functionality of the features, users should get the Premium version.
Wait for the email after making payment.
• You are going to get an email that will contain an activation code, a URL for downloading the app, and login information for your web account.
• You need physical access to the phone you are monitoring. Open the download link there and complete the installation process that will take a few minutes. Rest assured that the app remains silent and works hidden in the background.
• Now, go to your web account using the login credentials provided to you. The app is going to require some time to fully transfer the data from the phone to the web account. If your internet service is good, it might take less time.
• For an iOS device, the installation process is a bit different. You need to get hold of the iPhone user’s Apple ID and password and make sure to enable the iCloud backup option if it isn’t. There is no need for the physical installation of the app.
Here are the advantages of Xnspy:
• The app features a user-friendly interface.
• The customer service is prompt and available for 24/7.
• There are regular updates for the app.
• The app is affordable, considering the myriad of advanced features.
• The remote features are great, and not many apps are offering any.
• Watchlist alerts are helpful for both parents and employers.
• Xnspy works without jailbreak for iOS devices.
• The website has plenty of how-tos, tutorials, and a demo version.
• The Basic edition has limited features.
• The app does not let you block websites.
• Since we use phones all day long, there is a lot of data to collect. Sometimes, it becomes too much. Customers should know and decide when and how they are going to use certain features.
• There is no trial version.
Like any other app, this app also comes with its share of drawbacks. But the advantages surpass them. Within a short span, Xnspy has made way to the top-ranking apps in the market and continues to get better. Not many apps are offering this many features at such an economical budget. Xnspy makes a popular choice for both parents and employers who want to monitor their kids and employees.
Xnspy provides an impressive range of features coupled with affordability and ease of use that has made Xnspy make its way to a list of best mobile monitoring apps of 2020. You can check customer testimonials and reviews on the site as well as on review websites to know more about the app.